Politics have never been more exciting. We have a new energised Prime Minister in the Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP and you have the opportunity to make a difference by joining our thriving constituency Association.
Being a member of North Dorset means that not only have you joined the most open and democratic political party in Britain but after the first three months of your membership, you will be entitled to a vote in Party ballots, influencing decisions and sharing your views.
There are many benefits to being a member such as
- Social events
- Party Conference
- Vote in elections for Leader of the Party
- Access to your MP and Councillors
- Opportunities to contribute to Party policy
- Get the latest from inside the Party
- Stand for election
Exclusively for association members. All offering the opportunities to discuss with, and enjoy the company of, likeminded people making a difference to the party and the country. You can also get involved on every level by helping with campaigns, telling, hosting events and raising the positive profile of the Conservative Party.
We have 4 levels of membership to suit everyone. We urge you to join us and make a difference.
- Full Member - £25 per annum
- Young Conservatives - for members aged 25 and under - £5 per annum
- Armed Forces - for serving or former members of our Armed Forces - £15 per annum
- Friends - if you're keen to be involved but don't want to be a full member - £5 minimum donation
Any person living in the United Kingdom is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There are no age limits on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members.