Sturminster Newton monthly Lunch-Club meet on the 1st Monday of every month at the The Swan Inn, Sturminster Newton
Guest Speaker - Philip Hart - Owner of Harts of Sturminster. Harts is a growing hardware and kitchen business, with a fantastic shop and garden centre in Sturminster Newton and a rapidly growing internet business. It also exports 5% of its goods. It is a tremendous success story and shows what can be done in a rural area.
- Butchers Faggots with mashed potato, gravy and vegetables
- Chicken and Chorizo lasagne with garlic bread and salad
- Mushroom risotto with truffle oil and rocket (this is also the veg option)
- Gammon with egg, fries, mushroom, tomato
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Apple and cinnamon crumble with custard
- Meringue with mixed fruit compote and whipped cream
- Double chocolate ice cream
- A selection of cheese and biscuits with onion marmalade and grapes
1 course - £10
2 courses - £12
To book contact Ros Wills with your menu choices by the Wednesday before - 01258 472140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have to pay if you don’t turn up on the day so please cancel directly with The Swan before 09:30am on the Monday if you can’t make it at short notice.
Monday, 4th November 2019
12:00 for 12:30pm