Sturminster Newton monthly Lunch-Club meet on the 1st Monday of every month at the The Swan Inn, Sturminster Newton
Guest Speaker - Cllr Pauline Batstone, Chairman of Dorset Council
1 course - £10
2 courses - £12
To book contact Ros Wills with your menu choices by the Wednesday before - 01258 472140 or email@example.com.
- Pan fried Chicken with a leek and bacon sauce, dauphinoise potatoes and vegetables
- Warm Mackerel and new potato salad with a Honey and Mustard Dressing
- Beef lasagne with Garlic Bread and Mixed Salad
- Homecooked ham with, egg, fries, mixed salad and Branston pickle
- Veg option veg lasagne with garlic bread and Mixed salad
- Banoffee pie with chocolate sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with custard
- Strawberry and cream ice-cream
- A selection of Cheese and Biscuits with onion marmalade and grapes
We have to pay if you don’t turn up on the day so please cancel directly with The Swan before 09:30am on the Monday if you can’t make it at short notice.